Thursday 1 January 2009

A retrospective

2008 was a pretty good year, starting with the Plymouth-Dakar rally, then the publication of "It'll be Fine", my first book. Then the publication of my second book, "The Student's Guide to Shared Accommodation". Of course, the was a lot of waiting around too, which involved working in a pretty menial job. But now it's 2009, I'm living in a huge house in a very beautiful part of Sweden. I've got the job I've always wanted, as many creative outlets as I can shake a stick at, a very comfortable lifestyle and a whole lot of prospects. And to top it all off, Rix FM, the local radio station that just played repetitive rubbish pop has suddenly and inexplicably turned into a classic rock station. I have no idea how or why, but it's fantastic.



Repetitive pop is big baggy pants...

No comments: