Thursday 8 January 2009

Inspiring Dreams

The end of Day 3 working at Bombadil and I'm getting withdrawl symptoms from paint brushes and carpet tiles. Sara has moved into the Relaxation Suite and is currently cooking something in the kitchen. This is somewhat novel as the kitchen is a room that I've just been using to store dirty dishes.



I happened to read the English papers online today - there was a bit of a furore about some people who walked on a frozen canal. Apparently this is absolutely suicidal behaviour and the "safety campaigners" have been yelling and shouting (albeit from the safety of the bank). Well, I hope they don't see this photo - the Bombadil buildings taken from an unusual angle from the vantage point of the frozen lake.



It's 2.2 degrees above freezing at the moment, so I don't think this snow will be around for long. (It was minus 12 when I walked out on the ice).



Bombadil's slogan has been decided upon: Inspiring Dreams

No comments: